TEMP MINE PLANNING ENGINEER – NORTH WEST – RUSTENBURG
We are looking for a Mine Planner specifically experienced in Datamine.
To design, sequence and schedule all short to long term mining activities (Business Planning and LOM planning) for an operational shaft in the Bushveld Igneous complex (narrow tabular orebody). This position is also expected to provide input and advice in optimizing the extraction of the orebody and executing mining projects on time.
- Proficient in Datamine Studio UG
- Proficient in EPS
- Experience in doing Business Plan (Budget) and LOM (Life of Mine) planning for mining operations
- Planning experience of narrow tabular orebodies would be beneficial.
- Degree/ Diploma or Formal Qualification in Mining Engineering or similar mining related field is essential.
- Proficiency in Datamine Studio UG and EPS is essential.
- At least 2 years’ experience of doing Business Plan (Budget) and LOM (Life of Mine) planning using Datamine Software is essential.
- Knowledge of underground stope and development planning is essential.
- Knowledge of narrow tabular ore bodies/PGM orebodies is advantageous.
- Competent in using MS Office packages; Word, Excel, PowerPoint is essential.