BUSINESS ANALYST SAP – EASTERN CAPE
To improve efficiency, reduce waste, identify and implement solutions, meet project deadlines and accurately document the necessary requirements to be done in accordance with local / global strategic planning and standards in compliance to the Company’s Integrity & Anti Bribery Codes, Conflict of Interest Policy & S.H.E. requirements and to perform delegated S.H.E. tasks and duties & to inform superior about deviations.
The Job Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to foster an environment for ideation, prototyping and production
- Demonstrated business acumen to take from design to implementation and preferably experience scaling a concept
- Must have IT Development and Systems Knowledge
- Experience with SAP MM/WM or SD Modules
- Experience with Test Management Tools / software (e.g. SAP CBTA, HP ALM, etc.)
- Experience with software development methodologies and practices (Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Experience in Data Analysis and Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in rolling out initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally and to work a 3 shift model
- Ability to perform the minimum required physical and mental requirements of the function.
- Must have an excellent ability to multi-task effectively working on several projects synchronously
- Ensure to interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions supporting strategy implementation.
- Design and model solutions for customer innovation and experience.
- Perform with innovation development groups to conduct insights as well as design outputs to their work.
- Manage and evaluate innovation pipeline assisting strategic decision-making and Go-to-Market process.
- Design, research, develop, analyse and suggest new concepts as well as strategies.
- Participate and provide feedback on any activities where QA practices and risks are to be considered from the writing of user stories, pre-development testing notes and executing QA testing activities in accordance to processes and quality guidelines so as to identify defects / quality concerns in projects.
- Coordinate and perform manual and automated testing activities and ensure a highly effective and well-documented test environment.
- Plan, design, create, execute and maintain test automation scripts within software processes that meet the business needs
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types concurrently.
- Manage and attain customer expectations and ensure delivery to fulfil expectations.
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities, represent customers internally and collaborate with leaders in varied areas on allocation across projects and resource planning.
- Perform all outputs in compliance with the Company’s Integrity Codes & SHEQ requirements
- Perform delegated SHEQ tasks and duties and Inform superiors about deviations
- Minimum NQF 7 – BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology or B. Eng. (Industrial Engineering) or relevant equivalent
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT, or at least 6 months participation on our Graduate Development Programme,
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in SAP S/4 HANA, SAP MM/ WM or SD module(s),
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager and automated Test Suites will be advantageous,
- Ability to debug SAP ABAP will be advantageous,
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes will be beneficial.