NETWORK SALES SPECIALIST – CAPE TOWN – CLAREMONT
As a Network Sales Specialist, you’ll be responsible for driving sales of client networking technology and managed services to our clients. You will work within a team to manage new and ongoing engagements with clients throughout the sales process as well as beyond that in order to ensure client satisfaction. While your key role will be to add a deep understanding of the LAN, wired and wireless, and software defined offerings, to our clients and internally, you will play a strong supporting role to all other team members in full the engagement, from quote to cash. We place massive focus on service excellence and client satisfaction.
Your experience, knowledge and close relationships with the relevant OEM’s in the client networking portfolio will be key. An understanding of the order lifecycle of the OEM’s and distributors as well as their order platforms will be an advantage.
- Ongoing engagements with clients to understand their business while uncovering requirements that match our service offerings and lead to opportunities to close mutually beneficial business.
- Work closely within the client and internal team to retain all existing services and solutions in your client patch.
- Proactively seeks out opportunities to optimize clients business processes by applying the latest technologies and techniques within the networking solutions portfolio.
- Assist in defining and validating global use cases that are appropriate within your clients.
- Sales target and sale cycle management.
- Display experience in sales forecasting.
- Proven experience working in a sales or partner manager role at a Systems Integrator, ISP, OEM or Distributor.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with the ability to use a personal vehicle for work purposes and clean driving history.
- Examples of role relevant skills development.
- Must have a strong desire to succeed and be results oriented.