TEMP MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SPECIALIST – JOHANNESBURG
As a Microsoft Exchange Specialist, you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of all aspects of Microsoft Exchange Server. You’ll be required to maintain and support end users’ mailboxes while also ensuring that our servers are optimized and maintained in order to reduce costs. Monitor usage on servers, storage and networks in order to ensure that we have enough capacity to handle our current workload as well as any new requirements from business or external partners.
- Day to day management of the exchange infrastructure
- Capacity management
- Making use of monitoring tools and proactive management
- Analyzing, planning and implementation of improvements to keep exchange optimal and available to the business
- Conduct routine maintenance
- Mail flow and routing management
- Mimecast journaling management
- Create and manage documentation
- Must have worked in an environment where Microsoft Exchange is the primary messaging platform.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma required
- Microsoft exchange and messaging certificates 2010/2016
- 8-10 years’ experience in exchange
- Experience in working in single forest and multi domain exchange environment
- O365 is a plus