x20 TEMP CONTACT CENTER (PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES) – SANDTON – GAUTENG
CONTACT CENTRE NQF 4 – 2023 FOR PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITY x20
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Contact Centre NQF 4 Learnership located in Gauteng, based at our Central Office in Sandton. To deliver on the promise of building our own pipeline, we have the following program in place to help usher our young South Africans into a prosperous future.
The key purpose of this learnership is to provide learners with an opportunity to join cross-functional teams to create, deliver and support different projects and products within the Technology function of the business. The duration of a Learnership/Internship is twelve months 01 February 2023 to 31 January 2024.
Skills and Experience
In order to be considered for this learnership opportunity we require you to meet the following requirements:
- Relevant N6, Diploma or degree
- Between the ages of 18 and 30
- Must not be employed or studying full time
- Computer Literate (MS Office) and fully proficient in English
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Must be a Persons with Disabilities