TEMP SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – KWAZULU NATAL
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
As a Senior Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for delivering the company’s projects on time and to budget. You will lead project teams with key stakeholders, ensuring that all parties are involved in planning and decision-making processes. You will ensure that plans are understood by all relevant parties within your organization before implementation is initiated. Once implementation has been completed, you will manage post-implementation activities including closing down the project and providing reports of success or failure at completion (on time).
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures
- Identification and managing of Project dependencies and Critical Path
- Scheduling regular meetings and recording decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Update project management governance documents
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues
- Act as the point of contact for all participants
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Determining project changes
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for the project.
- Document project risks and issues and follow-up on feedback and solutions
- Ensure that all key stakeholders stay informed and are considered when required, e.g., GDT OpCo, Quality Manager and the ServiceNow Owner
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Build out Statement of Work for projects with the relevant subject matter experts
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management or a related field required
- General project management understanding and experience (PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus)
- Agile project methods, such as Scrum and Kanban boards
- Experience with and knowledge of ServiceNow and ITIL is a prerequisite; COBIT 2019 knowledge would also be preferred
- Organisational change management: understanding the key concepts and its importance in a project
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of Computer Systems Validation (CSV) process is preferred
- Knowledge of and experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- COBIT frameworks
- Quality – ISO9001 / GAMP