SENIOR MANAGER – INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS SERVICE DELIVERY – KWA-ZULU – NATAL – WESTVILLE
As a Senior Manager – Infrastructure Solutions Service Delivery, you’ll be responsible to implement the strategies and initiatives that will ensure the highest level of client satisfaction and the successful continuance of business operations within the company is achieved. You will assist with and oversee and support of the delivery of delivery and operations within the Infrastructure Solutions division. You will take ownership for managing the service delivery process across your teams in order to ensure that we deliver outstanding levels of service to our customers. You will manage the performance metrics for each team member, including but not limited to: customer satisfaction surveys, client feedback forms. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring adherence to processes within these teams as well as ensuring efficient workflow between them.
- Service level management – Ensures that a catalogue of available services is created and maintained and that service level agreements are complete and cost effective. Ensures that service delivery is monitored effectively and that identified actions to maintain or improve levels of service are implemented. Ensures that operational methods, procedures, facilities and tools are established, reviewed and maintained. Execute on the client services delivery organisation requirements in respect of disruptions and major amendments to the provision of services. Reviews service delivery to ensure that agreed targets are met and prepares proposals to meet forecast changes in the level or type of service.
- Performance management – Manages individuals and groups. Allocates responsibilities and/or packages of work, including supervisory responsibilities. Delegates responsibilities as appropriate. Sets performance targets, and monitors progress against agreed quality and performance criteria. Provides effective feedback, throughout the performance management cycle, to ensure optimum performance. Proactively works to ensure effective working relationships within the team and with those whom the team interacts with. Provides support and guidance as required, in line with individuals’ abilities. Advises individuals on career paths and encourages pro-active development of skills and capabilities and provides mentoring to support professional development. Provides input into formal processes such as compensation negotiations and disciplinary procedures.
- Performance reviews – Plans formal reviews of activities, processes, products or services. Evaluates and independently appraises the internal control of processes, based on investigative evidence and assessments undertaken by self or team. Ensures that independent appraisals follow agreed procedure and advises others on the review process. Provides advice to management on ways of improving the effectiveness and efficiency of their control mechanisms. Identities and evaluates associated risks and how they can be reduced.
- Client service support – Responsible for day-to-day management, resource planning and work allocation to meet agreed service levels. Specifies and applies standards. Ensures that tracking and monitoring of performance of service delivery through all channels (human, digital, self-service, automated) is carried out, metrics and reports are analysed, and issues are resolved. Drafts and maintains policy, standards and procedures for the managed services functions. Ensures that the service catalogue is complete and current.
- Relationship management – Identifies the communications and relationship needs of stakeholder groups. Translates communications/stakeholder engagement strategies into specific activities and deliverables. Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans. Provides informed feedback to assess and promote understanding. Facilitates business decision-making processes. Captures and disseminates technical and business information.
- Operations management – is responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the Fulfilment and Assurance functions, in line with the performance objectives established by the Middle East and Africa Services Executive. They evaluate maximum up-time and the accurate and early response to client operational issues. Head of Infrastructure Solutions is responsible for providing operational support and continuous service improvement initiatives post client handover from the Fulfilment Function and aligned with Service Design and Transition as it relates to applicable methodologies. By driving the service delivery to clients from the Manage Services Centre, Client Service Management and Remote Managed Services, this position is able to ensure the consistent achievement of objectives as outlined by the Operating Level Agreement. This role is responsible for ensuring the accurate resources allocation and planning of all direct reports.
- Service delivery management – oversees and evaluates the resource planning and work allocation to meet agreed service levels. They supervise all elements of the Fulfilment and Assurance functions to drive the achievement of excellent service delivery levels. This position ensures that standardised service management service operations (SMO) has been applied to deliver managed services.
- Service level management responsible for reviewing all operational and business reports using platform insights with keen focus on success rate of meeting client service levels. By doing this, is able to provide service improvement that meet or exceed client service delivery standards. This includes the perusal and review of client reviews. They identify and implement opportunities for continuous service improvement.
- Client Operations – oversees the management of client incidents by ensuring the correct process of investigating and providing solutions has been used. These individuals follow established procedures in terms of major incidents, root cause analysis, problem management, communication and incident management.
- Continuous service improvement -This position is responsible for planning and implementing key service improvement priorities based on a continual service improvement approach as agreed with the Client Services organisation. Supervises the implementation of continual service improvement priorities. This would include implementation of optimized mode of delivery providing feedback to relevant business functions to optimize This should help scale the business, optimize delivery of service with an objective of providing improved level of service and provide outcomes to the client at an improved better and faster rate.
- Client satisfaction – Apply necessary processes and procedures to meet or improve client satisfaction requirements. Provide input to the development of client service policies, procedures and standards that will ensure the continued satisfaction of Dimension Data clients.
- People management – This individual is responsible for day-to-day management of the Infrastructure
- Solutions Delivery. Creating and executing on plans and reporting on the activities required by the business. They also ensure that employees reporting to them are motivated, engaged and understand their career opportunities, by taking responsibility for the training and development of their team members. Is expected to guide the team through transformational objectives set out by the business. This individual is accountable for ensuring the culture across the virtual teams is consistent.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Experience with ITIL/ITSM processes, service management tools and services, including incident management systems, network management tools and performance monitoring tools preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years’ demonstrated ability and proven success in service delivery operations, financial analysis roles within a high technology environment, preferably with multi-national exposure Experience.