MANGER SOCIAL MEDIA – JOHANNESBURG – GAUTENG
A Social Media Manager to oversee interactions between the Company brand and the public. This includes implementing content strategies on social media platforms, identifying potential opportunities to expand presence and engagement in the social media space, managing all social interactions, and identifying and managing any social media threats to ensure brand protection in the social media sphere. Duties include monitoring and analysing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions, and planning digital campaigns to build online community.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand.
- Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns.
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts.
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and making recommendations for improvements.
- Research social media trends and informing management of the changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities.
- Setting KPIs for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- NQF Level 6 (360 credits – 8 level framework) in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related fields Marketing & Advertising Experience
- PC Literacy (MS Office package) & Microsoft Teams familiarity
- Experience of one or two years in community management, advertising, customer service or public relations
- Experience with Falcon I.O and Meltwater or any related social media management tools
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Google Analytics advantageous
- Community Management
- Technologically savvy
- Time management
- Appropriate judgement
- Planning from mid to long-term viewpoint
- Understand how content works on a social web
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple project