HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR – KRUGER NATIONAL PARK – LIMPOPO AND MPUMALANGA
We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to lead our team of room attendants and ensure we provide excellent customer service. Housekeeping Supervisor responsibilities include organizing employee shifts, training and motivating team members and checking guest rooms and public areas for tidiness.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
- Ensure all guest rooms are cleaned and prepared, maintain cleanliness of all vacant rooms on a daily basis to the property and company standard.
- Ensure spring cleaning of guest rooms when required.
- Ensure room fresheners are performed to the property and company standards.
- Ensure turn down service is performed according to company standards.
- Provide a timely and efficient portage service to guests on arrival and departure as directed by your Head of Department / Management
- Ensure cleanliness in the following areas: Guest Areas/Guest Room areas, Staff quarters, management quarters, swimming pool areas, garbage room.
- Ensure all guest information available is collected and communicated prior to arrival.
- Ensure safekeeping of all linen until return to guest/management/staff members or until issuing for Housekeeping service.
REQUIREMENTS – QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Matric/NQF Level 4
- At least +1 year experience in a similar role
- Computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, practicing honest communication.
- Team player with positive attitude, enthusiasm and emotional control.
- Excellent time management and self-discipline, interpersonal & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent hygiene principles
- Sound knowledge of all laundry and cleaning products used.
- Sound knowledge on the operations of all appliances/equipment.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of stock procedures and control.