EXPORT SALES MANAGER – MPUMALANGA – MIDDELBURG
- Must be in possession of a tertiary qualification (Diploma or Degree in a commercial/ Marketing / technical field) plus 5-7 years’ in the manufacturing process and people management.
- Experience at Management level will be an added advantage.
- The position demands an outgoing personality with excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills in order to understand clients’ needs and easily interact with them for a win-win outcome.
- Must possess advanced computer literacy (MS office) and have strong business acumen in order to conduct and draw market trends and analysis.
- Must be fluent in English. Knowledge of a foreign language will be advantageous
- Responsible for selling at best price and applying negotiated price to customer above tariff provided.
- Price negotiations and correct price checks
- Ensure all export claims timeously addressed and adequate compensation determined
- Ensure accuracy of orders loaded
- Managing overdue Orders- manage with OPS Planning, final services and Technical
- Account management – Managing of production assigned order customers Ensure there is money to cover what the customer orders and ensure customer pays on time
- Communication and coordination- Liaise with customers, internal departments and subsidiaries to ensure control of debtors, follow up on orders and ensure customer satisfaction
- Overdue orders and price checks – manage overdue for their section/region with OPS Planning, Final Services and Technical
- Controlling and Managing Finished Goods – ensure material is released for shipment timeously and orders are completed
- Leading: Lead by example and interact respectfully with team members, management and other departments