SALES SPECIALIST – JOHANNESBURG
As a Sales Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the sales of new and existing products to prospective customers. You will help coordinate with key stakeholders in order to ensure that marketing campaigns are implemented correctly and according to budget. You will also work closely with Product Marketing and our Account Managers on the development of proposals for new products or services.
- Global sales management experience
- Experience in B2B sales, account management and business development.
- Demonstrated success in generating new revenue (i.e. with new product development or upselling/cross-selling initiatives).
- Product marketing experience for B2B Sales and Distribution verticals is a plus.
- Responsible for leading and developing a team of sales analysts
- Develops and maintains accurate pricing, sales forecasting, and business development models
- Identifies market opportunities and the best solution for them.
- Develops strategic alignment with executive management.
- Maintains strong financial projections.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Three years of experience as a Sales Representative or equivalent preferred.
- A minimum of one year of sales experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field required